1920c. Peerless Electric Company, Warren, OH., 12" Antique Desk Fan
One of the most distinctive desk fans ever conceived, the 1920c. Peerless oscillating desk fan is truly unique. Peerless dared to be different with this unconventional model by locating the fan's oscillator transmission behind the blade.
The brass blade features a curved edge which Peerless called an "up-set" blade and proclaimed the fan to be " The
Silent Fan with the Air Blast Blade". This model is available in limited supply. Please call for availability.
Standard features of the 1920 Peerless Front Oscillator Antique Desk Fan include:
- Dimensions- 12" Blade Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing
- Exclusive Peerless Design Features Oscillating Mechanism Behind the Blade
- Solid Brass Blade Mounted to Steel Blade Hub
- Three Running Speeds
- Easily Convertible for Wall Mounting