1940s- 50c. The Emerson Electric MFG. Co., ST. Louis , MO., U.S.A., 36" Type 84641-AG Vintage Ceiling Fan
The Emerson Electric Manufacturing Company manufactured this model in the same bronze finish that was available on their popular 10" and 12" desk fans at the time.
The 36" model shown here was a match to the 52" model produced by Emerson at the same time. In company literature of the period, Emerson stated that these ceiling fans were " Dependable, out-of-the-way Ceiling Fans" and that they were the "Long time leaders in the field for reliability, breeze power and attractive appearance".
Our unrestored inventory contains several examples of this model available for restoration. We have a few examples that have nice original finishes such as the one featured here. Please contact us for availability.
- Dimensions - 10" length x 9" Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes The Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Distinctive Modern Styling Compliments Many Period Decors.
- Available with Period Correct Factory Light Fitter Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds