1924-27c. Westinghouse Electric & MFG. Company, Springfield, MA.,U.S.A., 56" Antique Ceiling Fan
Westinghouse Electric Company introduced this model during the middle of the 1920s. It featured an attempt at a more industrial styled design that included a steel bottom plate, while retaining a cast iron motor frame of a larger diameter than the previous model. The flat steel blade brackets retained styling that had been part of Westinghouse ceiling fan styling since the 1905-06 circa, though in a much more industrial version on this model. The industrial styling incorporated in this model works well in an open exposed beam brick industrial-factory-mill type of structure. If antique industrial style is what you are looking for, this Westinghouse ceiling fan is our most industrial styled antique ceiling fan motor.
This model had a fairly short production period making it somewhat difficult to supply in multiple quantities. Please contact us for availability.
Some of the features of this model are:
• Dimensions- 7.5" Length x 13" width
• Cast iron frame and stamped steel motor bottom plate.
• Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
• Thrust Bearing Designed is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
• Industrial Styling.
• Solid State Speed Control allows for a Variety of Speeds.