1920's Hunter Fan and Motor Company, Fulton, N.Y., U.S.A., 52" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Hunter C-17 style and its offspring are the models that forever secured the manufacturer's reputation as the premier ceiling fan manufacturer.
The earliest versions of this fan were originally offered with the option of a copper oxide finish, which we can reproduce for a period correct finish on this model.
Please contact us for availability. Available only inclusive of a full restoration.
Standard Features of the 1920s Hunter 52" Antique Ceiling Fan include:
- Dimensions- 10" length x 12" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times
- Hunter's Classic Design
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds