1920-31 Emerson Electric Company, ST.Louis, MO., U.S.A., 56" Antique Ceiling Fan With 6" Light Fitter
Emerson Electric Company produced this model during the 1920s and early 30s. The factory 6" cast iron light globe attachment was manufactured in a few different styles that retained the same filigree found on the rest of the motor.
The Type 45641 was a standard "workhorse" model used in numerous applications such as hotels, office buildings, stores, or large residential spaces.
Please contact us for availability. Available only inclusive of a full restoration.
Standard Features of the Emerson Electric 56" Type 45641 antique ceiling fan include:
- Dimensions- 10" length x 12" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Classic Design with 6" Factory Cast Iron Light Fitter.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.