1915-20c. Dayton Fan and Motor Company, Dayton, OH., U.S.A., 56" Type 500, Antique Ceiling Fan
The Dayton Fan and Motor Company produced the Type 500 sometime during late teens and possibly into the 1920s.
This model features a unique cast iron motor bottom plate pattern and it must have been produced in very limited quantities, because of its low availability today.
Available in very limited supply. Please contact us for availability. Some of the standard features of the 1915-20c. Dayton 56" Antique Ceiling Fan includes:
- Dimensions - 10" length x 12" Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes The Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Distinctive Styling, Limited Availability.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Period Correct Light Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds