1912-15c. Century Electric Company, St.Louis, MO., U.S.A., 58" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Century Electric Company produced a version of this model for a number of years. This version features an entirely ventilated ornamental motor.
The center section of the motor housing turns creating a unique unconventional motion. Please contact us for availability.
We added this outstanding original finish example of the 1912-15c. Century to our online inventory to showcase this fans nearly mint original painted and copper oxide finish. Please contact us for availability of this particular fan.
Standard Features of the 1912-15c. Century Electric 58" Antique Ceiling Fan include:
- Dimensions- 10.5" Length x 11" diameter
Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing Construction.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Fully Ventilated Ornamental Motor Housing.
- Urn Shaped Ornamental Oil Cup will Accept Custom Light Attachment Upon Request.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Range of Speeds.