1912-15c. Century Electric Company, St.Louis, MO., U.S.A., 58" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Century Electric Company produced a version of this model for a number of years. This version features an entirely ventilated ornamental motor.
The center section of the motor housing turns creating a unique unconventional motion. Please contact us for availability.
To see this model fully restored, please see our "Past Restorations" Gallery.
Standard Features of the 1912-15c. Century Electric 58" Antique Ceiling Fan include:
- Dimensions- 10.5" Length x 11" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing Construction.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Fully Ventilated Ornamental Motor Housing.
- Urn Shaped Ornamental Oil Cup will Accept Custom Light Attachment Upon Request.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Range of Speeds.