1910-15c. Dayton Fan and Motor Company, Dayton, OH., U.S.A., 60" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Dayton Fan and Motor Company produced this massive motor for their 60" ceiling fan. It qualifies as one of the heaviest ceiling fan motors ever manufactured.
This model is available in limited supply. Please contact us for availability. To see the 60" Dayton antique ceiling fan fully restored please visit our "Past Restorations" gallery.
Some of the standard features of the 1910-15 Dayton 60" Antique Ceiling Fan include:
- Dimensions - 10" length x 12" Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes The Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Distinctive Ornamental Styling Complements Many Period Decors.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Period Correct Light Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.