1910-15c. Dayton Fan and Motor Company, Dayton, OH., U.S.A., 48" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Dayton Fan and Motor Company produced this stylish ornamental motor to compliment their 60" ceiling fan that was produced during the same time.
While the 60" motor qualifies as one of the heaviest ceiling fans ever manufactured, this model was a scaled down version that featured design elements unique to itself. The top view of the motor shows an almost heart like design not seen in the larger model. It is also rumored that this version could be chain hung, though we have never personally purchased an original one.
This model is available in limited supply. Please contact us for availability.
- Dimensions - 9" length x 9" Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes The Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Distinctive Ornamental Styling Compliments Many Period Decors.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Period Correct Light Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.