1909-22 Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Co., Pittsburgh, PA., U.S.A. 56" Antique Ceiling Fan
This model enjoyed a relatively long life in the Westinghouse line up. Early versions of this fan were manufactured in Pittsburgh when they spelled it Pittsburg.
The unconventional movement the entire center section of the motor revolves) of this model creates a unique atmosphere and allows this model to be installed on lower ceilings.
The fan shown arrived to us with an unusual light attachment modified on the bottom. More than likely, this was an add to the fan when it was installed originally by the electrical motor shop or Westinghouse Electrical dealer that installed it. The original paint under the light kit is like new.The fan was from Dallas, Texas originally and came out of a historic home there.
Please contact us for availability. Available only inclusive of a full restoration.
Some of the standard features of the 1909-22 Westinghouse 56" Antique Ceiling Fan include:
• Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing Construction.
• Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
• Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
• Unique Motion with Motor Revolving.
• Gloss Black, Other Colors or Plated Finishes Available.
• Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.