1908-16c. Emerson Electric Company, St.Louis, MO., U.S.A., 52" Ornamental Antique Ceiling Fan
Emerson Electric Company proclaimed in period literature that " This four blade fan is the most popular type for general service where the highest grade apparatus moving the maximum amount of air is desired."
According to period literature, this model's standard finish was oxidized copper, a finish we can reproduce on this model for a period correct restoration. Available only inclusive of a full restoration.
Please contact us for availability of the 1908-16 Emerson Ornamental Antique Ceiling Fan.
Standard Features Include:
- Dimensions- 12" length x 13" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times
- Beautiful Ornamental Styling
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds