1905-17 Emerson Electric Company, St.Louis, MO., U.S.A., 52-56" Antique Ceiling Fan
From 1905-17c. Emerson Electric Company produced a line of non-ornamental ceiling fans to complete their product line. The earlier versions of this model were marketed under the Trojan name plate and were available in two and four blade models. The first being the 1905 model Type 502 and Type 504, with later model Type numbers being the 8012 and 8014, still being offered in both versions.
By 1910, Emerson only offered it in the four blade Type 8014 Trojan model. After Emerson ended the Trojan line around 1912, this model was simply labeled with the Emerson motor tag name plate.
The type 43641 shown in the unrestored inventory images is the last version of this model. To see this model fully restored please see our "Past Restorations" Gallery.
Please contact us for the availability of this model. Available only inclusive of a full restoration.
Some of the standard features include:
- Dimensions- 10.5 length x 12" motor diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times
- Smooth Styling Blends with Any Decor
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds