1906-13c. Hunter Fan and Motor Company, Fulton, N.Y., U.S.A., 52" Tuerk Antique Ceiling Fan.
Introduced in 1906, Hunter proclaimed the 52" Tuerk Type "C" as "not only a beauty, but a thoroughly practical machine". We concur with Hunter on their statement that was made so long ago in a 1906 advertisement. Though this model was manufactured during the gilded age, the Tuerk Type C has a unique serpentine styling that complements any interior decor. The 52" blade span features classic Hunter designed blades that were a cappy over from their earlier models. The Tuerk Type C was originally offered in two finishes, copper oxide an black. We offer it in any plated or painted finish you desire.
We restored this Tuerk type C for the F.M. Allen Company located on Madison Avenue in New York City. The finish is Copper Oxide with Mahogany finished blades.
- Dimensions- 9.25 length x 12.50 diameter.
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Unique Serpentine Styling complements Numerous Architectural Periods.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Light Attachment Electrolier Arms.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds