1920s Diehl Manufacturing Company, Elizabethport, N.J., U.S.A., 52" Antique Ceiling Fan, Gloss Black Standard Finish
The Diehl Manufacturing Company ushered in the modern age of the "roaring 20s" with this attractive 52" ceiling fan leading their product line. Diehl's introduction of this model was a step towards smoother lines and less ornamentation that had been the norm a mere decade prior.
Company literature advertised this fan as "light in weight, attractive in appearance, quiet in operation and efficient in current consumption". Though this model was 20s modern, Diehl still believed in offering an outstanding product by incorporating a hardened steel shaft in this model's design.
VintageFans.com restored this historic Diehl ceiling fan for a custom Adirondack Camp style Massachusetts home. This antique Diehl ceiling fan featured the original blades, something we strive to supply when they are available and in recyclable condition. Some of the standard features of the Diehl 52" antique ceiling fan includes:
- Dimensions- 8" Length x 11" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame with stamped steel motor housing cover for less weight
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times
- Smooth Clean Design
- Lighter in Weight
- Solid State Speed Control allows for a Variety of Speeds