1920s Diehl Manufacturing Company, Elizabethport, N.J., U.S.A., 52" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Diehl Manufacturing Company ushered in the modern age of the "roaring 20s" with this attractive 52" ceiling fan leading their product line. Diehl's introduction of this model was a step toward smoother lines and less ornamentation that had been the norm a mere decade prior. Company literature advertised this fan as "light in weight, attractive in appearance, quiet in operation and efficient in current consumption". Though this model was 20s modern, Diehl still believed in offering an outstanding product by incorporating a hardened steel shaft in this model's design.
This early 1920s Diehl was restored for a historic Middletown, New Jersey home. The blades were finished to match the home's dark walnut interior furnishings.
- Dimensions- 8" Length x 11" diameter
- Cast Iron Frame with stamped steel motor housing cover for less weight
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes the Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times
- Smooth Clean Design
- Lighter in Weight
- Solid State Speed Control allows for a Variety of Speeds