1910-15c. Dayton Fan and Motor Company, Dayton, OH., U.S.A.,
60" Antique Ceiling Fan with Period Style Light Attachment, Copper Verde Satin Finish
The Dayton Fan and Motor Company manufactured this model with several slight variations through its production run. Most notably, they used several variations of blade brackets while keeping the original ornamental styling of the motor housing the same. The massive motor on this fan pushes its 60" blade span with ease making this model the ideal candidate for a large interior space.
The 60" Dayton has a distinctive ornamental styling that will complement many interior decors including Victorian, Arts and Crafts or Bungalows.
We custom restored this fan with a Vintage Fans. com verde green copper finish for its new custom Arts and Crafts style home in Oklahoma City, OK. The custom mahogany blades were hand crafted from solid mahogany. Since our clients needed lighting in the space, a custom light kit was fabricated in our shop to match the finish and correct period style for this Dayton. Additional features include:
Dimensions - 10" length x 12" Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes The Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Distinctive Ornamental Styling complements Many Period Decors.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Period Correct Light Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.