1910-15c. Dayton Fan and Motor Company, Dayton, OH., U.S.A.,
60" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Dayton Fan and Motor Company manufactured this model with several slight variations through its production run. Most notably, they used several variations of blade brackets while keeping the original ornamental styling of the motor housing the same. The massive motor on this fan pushes its 60" blade span with ease making this model the ideal candidate for a large interior space.
The 60" Dayton has a distinctive ornamental styling that will complement many interior decors including Victorian, Arts and Crafts or Bungalows.
The featured fan now resides in a Vermont vacation mountain home. We custom restored this fan with a Vintage Fans. com verde green copper finish. The Dayton template hand made solid mahogany blades were carefully finished to insure that they too will be come an heirloom with the fan as it continues to provide comfort to its owners through the decades.
- Dimensions - 10" length x 12" Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes The Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Distinctive Ornamental Styling complements Many Period Decors.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Period Correct Light Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds.