1910-15c. Dayton Fan and Motor Company, Dayton, OH., U.S.A., 60" Antique Ceiling Fan
The Dayton Fan and Motor Company manufactured this model with several slight variations through its production run. Most notably, they used several variations of blade brackets while keeping the original ornamental styling of the motor housing the same.
The massive motor on this fan pushes its 60" blade span with ease making this model the ideal candidate for a large interior space. The 60" Dayton has a distinctive ornamental styling that will compliment many interior decors including Victorian, Arts and Crafts, Bungalows or Custom Homes from today.
The fan featured in this gallery is one of a pair that was originally removed from a historic downtown Fort Worth Bar-B-Que restaurant prior to its demolition. We chose to completely restore the fans while preserving the unique copper motor finish they had worn for so many years in the restaurant. Today, both fans reside in an upscale California home providing the same comfort they have produced for nearly 100 years.
- Dimensions - 10" length x 12" Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System Continuously Bathes The Motor Shaft in a Curtain of Oil.
- Thrust Bearing Design is Immersed in Oil at All Times.
- Distinctive Ornamental Styling Compliments Many Period Decors.
- Available with Custom Fabricated Period Correct Light Attachment.
- Solid State Speed Control Allows for a Variety of Speeds